Do you have 5+ years of educational program management experience?
Are you looking for part-time work?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Interim Program Manager for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (some remote)
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Interim Program Manager
DURATION: Temporary (~9 months)
SCHEDULE: 21 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $22.00 – $24.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Interim Program Manager will provide leadership to the program team with partnership building, regular check-ins and administrative oversight. This is a part-time, temporary role through June. This person will need to be in the DC office on Monday’s and will work remotely the other 2 days/week.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 5+ years of program management experience
- Background in education or working with public schools required
- STEM experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and some CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
- Must be excellent at building relationships with external customers
- Prior management experience required, able to provide guidance to staff, especially early career professionals
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Ensure programs are running efficiently and effectively by conducting regular check-ins with staff and external customers
- Review contracts and vendor agreements regularly
- Provide administrative oversight to program reporting and strategy
- Build partnerships with stakeholders and program participants, resolving any concerns they may have
- Motivate, encourage staff members, brainstorming ways to improve organization, customer service and effectiveness of programs
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.