Do you have 2 years of experience as a Jr/Sr Systems Administrator?
Are you passionate about ensuring a healthier future and environment?
We are currently in search of an IT Security Systems Manager for an Environmental Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a Full Time, Permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Environmental Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: IT Security Systems Manager
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $80,000 – 90,000/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Chief of Staff, this position is responsible for managing the IT department, including auditing and recommending technology solutions for security. They will have a background in NIST and PCI compliance best practices as well as Mac Systems. Additionally, they will manage cloud-based systems, Sonicwall Firewalls, Cisco and spearhead projects in their department. The candidate will be collaborative, adaptable and someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment. This individual will value structure and a culture of philanthropy, and be eager to hit the ground running with their team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience as a Junior or Senior Systems Administrator, leadership experience strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of Mac, Systems and Network Administration
- Experience with PCI Compliance procedures
- Scripting Language experience required
- JAMF Management & Apple Business Management experience required
- Passionate about joining a team to impact the environment and create a healthier future
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Computer Science or relevant field a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage the IT department, including 2 direct reports, and collaborate across departments
- Audit and recommend security technology solutions, ensuring PCI/NIST compliance
- Oversee the organization’s help desk and coordinate IT activities to ensure data availability and network services
- Identify and recommend new technology solutions, spearheading projects and overseeing strategy
- Direct the implementation of new software and hardware
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.