Are you a self-starter with an interest in the nonprofit legal sector?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Legal Resources Assistant for an Educational Organization. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Dupont Circle)
POSITION TITLE: Legal Resources Assistant
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – 17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Legal Resources Assistant will work with the Legal Resources team along with Membership and Marketing to plan and execute programs and webinars. This person will support a team of attorneys and the department director. This person will need to be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and be able to adapt to different communications styles. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with an anticipated salary of $40,000 a year, depending on experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ year of professional office experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a CRM preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Work alongside attorneys to plan and execute programs and webinars
- Maintain database of speakers in the CRM
- Provide administrative support to the Legal Resources Director
- Handle all inquiries in regards to programs
- Prepare materials for meetings, including PowerPoint presentations
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.