Do you love animals? Are you a creative individual with experience in digital marketing and bringing stories to life?
We are currently in search of a Marketing Manager for an animal-focused nonprofit. The position is based in Marin County, CA. This is a permanent, full-time role.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Animal-focused nonprofit
LOCATION: Marin County, CA
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Manager
Salary Range Commensurate with Experience: $68K-80K+
Is This Your Dream Job? The Marketing Manager will create strategies around digital media to attract interest and engagement to the organization’s cause and track related success through data and analytics. You will support the organization’s mission and educate prospective donors by presenting client stories effectively.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 3+ years of marketing and communications experience
- Nonprofit experience
- Exposure to digital marketing and extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of fundraising CRM and MS Office Suite
- Collaborative, friendly personality able to work cross-functionally and capture and present client stories
- Valid California’s driver’s license
- Journalism or creative writing background is a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Keeping track of social and digital trends and presenting ideas and strategies with leadership to increase exposure on all platforms
- Drafting and publishing content for donor and online communications and reports
- Tracking and reporting on data and digital analytics
- Connecting prospective donors to the mission of the organization through effective storytelling
- Managing content for website and digital media platforms including paid digital marketing to increase KPI performance
- Performing other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.