Are you a self-starter with a passion for excellent customer service?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Membership Services Associate for an Association. The position is based in Alexandria, VA. This is a full time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
POSITION TITLE: Membership Services Assistant
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $17.00-19.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Membership Services Associate will report to the Director of Membership and will process all customer requests with a high level of accuracy while maintain the highest level of professional customer service.
The anticipated salary is $52,000-55,000/annually, based on experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ year of customer service experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel skills required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Respond to all membership inquires via phone and email
- Process new and renewing dues
- Register and process applications for conferences, membership, certifications, and events
- Maintain the website with up-to-date information on programs and services
- Keep AMS system (NetFORUM) updated with correct contact information for all members
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.