Do you have 5+ years of nonprofit administration experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Office Manager for a Social Justice Organization. The position is based in Silver Spring, MD. This is a full-time, permanent role.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Justice Organization
LOCATION: Silver Spring, MD
POSITION TITLE: Office Manager
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week
Is This Your Dream Job? The Office Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office, including bookkeeping, social media support, and work alongside the Executive Director in planning and executing annual conferences. The office manager will need to be customer service oriented and work well independently. This is a full time, direct-hire role.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of nonprofit administrative experience, required
- Bachelors degree, required
- Proficiency with MS Office required; QuickBooks preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Field all inquires coming in via phone and online
- Review and draft contracts
- Process invoices using QuickBooks and PayPal
- Maintain and update social media accounts
- Assist with annual conference prep and execution
- Maintain office equipment and supplies
- Provide administrative support to consultants as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.