Do you have HR and Office Management experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Operations Coordinator for an Education Association. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Education Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Operations Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary (~1 month)
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $19.00 – $21.00
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will assist the VP of Operations and Administration during a busy time with ad-hoc tasks. This person should be flexible, highly proficient with MS Office Suite and the nonprofit sector.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Nonprofit experience required, association experience a plus
- Human Resources experience required
- Experience with payroll and/or benefits preferred
- Office management experience required
- Detail oriented
- Flexible and motivated
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Help prep bi-weekly payroll
- Process time off requests from employees
- Other ad-hoc HR tasks as needed
- Support day to day administrative functions
- Keep office organized, track inventory and help process invoices
- Support vendor relations as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.