Do you have a level of organizational skills with a passion for media technology?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Production Lab Coordinator for a Scientific Organization The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Scientific Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Production Lab Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary (~3 months)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $22.00-28.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Production Office Coordinator will manage the inventory of the Technology Loan Program at a large nonprofit. This is a great opportunity for someone with video production, IT and/or supply chain management experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must have excellent people-skills
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 50 pounds regularly
- At least 1+ year of customer service experience required
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Prior experience with media and/or technology preferred
- Enjoys hands-on work; prior experience with light assembly preferred
- WorkDay and Google Docs experience preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Communicate with approved users in the field regarding equipment requests
- Working in lab to provide inventory management support including:
- Update database of production equipment assets
- Conduct inventory audits to report on rotation of assets
- Light assembly and product testing of equipment
- Fulfill orders for equipment requests
- Provide logistics support including shipping of equipment, ensuring compliance with local and international regulations and processes
- Assist field support and production staff with sorting and maintenance of returned equipment and gear
- Find local vendors to accommodate equipment procurement requests as needed
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to ensure project resources and products are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- Fulfill invoicing, purchasing and spend plan schedule as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.