Do you have a background in marketing or news?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Production Specialist for a Scientific Organization. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Scientific Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Production Specialist
DURATION: Temporary (~6 months)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: Commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job? The Production Specialist will assist in allowing educational materials to be published more quickly to the organization’s website by using templates from their content management system and undertaking other web production tasks. This person will also assist in cataloging and indexing resources and research findings as appropriate.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Prior CMS experience required (any)
- Web production experience highly preferred
- Background in marketing, periodicals and/or news a plus
- Strong attention to detail including picking up on data errors and style changes
- Knowledge of copyright issues preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide support to the team in developing digital education resources for the online platform
- Work with data from Word Docs, Images, Videos and PDFs to place them on the website using pre-existing templates
- Catalogue and index resources and research as needed in resource library
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.