Are you a nonprofit professional currently open to temporary opportunities?
Are you passionate about making a difference by working for a great cause?
Careers In Nonprofits is here to connect you with your next opportunity!
We are currently in search of entry, mid-level, and senior Nonprofit Professionals for consideration in exciting opportunities in the non-profit sector!
We are seeking individuals with prior experience such as:
- Events Assistant
- Planned Giving/ Individual Giving
- Major Gifts
- Raiser’s Edge Specialist
- Database Manager
- Data Entry Clerk
- Conference/Special Events
- Administration/Executive Support
Prior professional experience with Microsoft Office Suite is preferred additional software a huge plus:
- Raiser’s Edge
- Social Media
Why work with CNP?
- We are a 4x winner of the Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award in both client and candidate satisfaction, an award less than 2% of staffing agencies receive.
- It’s FREE – we work to connect you with rewarding opportunities in organizations of all sizes, professional levels, and causes at no cost to you.
- We work across the sector with a variety of nonprofits and associations focusing on healthcare, the environment, social services, the arts, international organizations, and many more.
- CNP is your inside connection to unadvertised opportunities that you would otherwise miss out on.
- We can be used as a vital resource to help you find your dream job by providing the tools and access to give you a competitive edge.
- CNP is just as passionate about nonprofits as you are! In addition to volunteering and attending events in the nonprofit sector, many of our staff members have experience working in a nonprofit organization.
We’d love to hear from you.
If you are interested in our services, please submit a resume to email@example.com with the title you are seeking in the subject line. Ex: “Nonprofit Professional”
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.