Do you have experience with developing e-learning curriculum?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Program Assistant for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Bethesda, MD. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Program Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~6 months)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $17.00-18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Program Assistant will provide support to the Clinical Affairs Division in building blended learning curriculum for their e-learning platform. Updating old materials and adding in new, this role will help create PowerPoint presentations, handouts, audio recordings and webinars for learning communities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Public health, community outreach experience a plus
- 2+ years of experience in instructional design, media, education technology or similar field required
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Experience with Audacity a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Support the design and development of blended learning curriculum including e-courses, microlearning, podcasts and webinars
- Support the transition of existing content into dynamic learning experiences
- Develop curriculum, facilitator guides, PowerPoint presentations, handouts and training documents
- Prepare audio recordings and podcasts, including content feedback
- Establish systems to document and evaluate the impact and results of the learning programs
- Ensure products are delivered on time and of high quality=
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.