Do you have 3+ years of administrative support experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Program Coordinator for a Legal-Services Foundation. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Legal-Services Foundation
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Program Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary (~4 months)
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $17.00-20.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Program Coordinator will provide support to the Director of Programs during a busy time. This will be a dynamic position with some administrative support components as well as program implementation. This is a great opportunity for someone resourceful, flexible and independent. For the right person, this could become a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3+ years of nonprofit administrative/program support experience required
- Solid tenure of at least 2 years in one position required
- Must be generally comfortable with technology and able to pick up on new systems quickly
- Must be fluent in Adobe and able to combine/edit PDF’s
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with grantmaking a plus
- Able to work independently and in fast-paced environments
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide support to Program Director with calendar management, invoicing and processing paperwork
- Process large batches of grant applications
- Help with event planning by tracking RSVP’s and creating materials
- Assist with Board Meeting preparation
- Take minutes in meetings
- Convert/combine files into PDF’s
- Create presentations in PowerPoint for meetings
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.