Do you have at least 2+ years’ experience in client-based administration?
Are you passionate about creating social impact in communities?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Program Coordinator for a Social Services Organization. This position is based in Evanston, IL.
ORGANIZATION: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Evanston, IL
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Program Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary, ongoing
SCHEDULE: Full time (37.5 hours/week)
HOURLY PAY: $15.00-$20.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Program Coordinator will act as the face and voice of the agency for initial contact of all clients. This position will collect required documentation, coordinate internal scheduling, and community outreach for meeting with Program Directors of the organization. This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently unemployed and looking to start a new position ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate social services experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Experience working with older adults
- Exceptional customer service and time management skills
- Call Center experience a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong emotional intelligence
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Answer and manage all inbound calls from clients
- Manage calendar for scheduling appointments for all clients
- Process incoming client need-based applications
- Maintain all client records and communications
- Disseminate information to program staff, directors, and participants
- Coordinate and assist with general client intake and assessment
- Determine client eligibility and make appropriate referrals
- Assist all clients with obtaining documents for on and off-site meetings
- Assist clients with extra guidance as needed through counseling process
- Manage program outreach activities through partnerships with municipalities, senior centers, and social service agencies
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.