Are you passionate about equitable access to education and serving under-resourced communities? Have you provided curriculum and/or educational services, especially to young adults?
We are currently in search of a Temporary Program Instructor for a Nationwide Youth Serving Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Nationwide Youth Serving Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Temporary Program Instructor
HOURS: 20-25 Hours a week, Flexible
DURATION: Temp (End date: December)
Is This Your Dream Job? As a Program Instructor reporting to the Program Director, you will be responsible for implementing the program curriculum developed for the course. This course will lead the students onto internships in the STEM field and career opportunities for underserved youth.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Expertise in engaging youth and instructing on curriculum
- Competency in database systems, as well as Microsoft Office
- Professional, friendly and detail-oriented personality
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Instructing youth on subject matter expertise
- Communicate and interface with staff from other departments and programs
- Supporting classroom education
- Creating and editing PowerPoint presentations
- Taking notes at internal and external meetings
- E-mail communications
- Various administrative duties
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Temporary Program Instructor” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.