Do you have Association Program Management experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Program Manager for an Association. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Program Manager
DURATION: Temporary, Ongoing
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $20.00 – $21.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Program Manager will lead the way in facilitating educational workshops for members by serving as the primary liaison between the association staff and presenters.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of project/program management experience required
- Association experience required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience working with NetForum or other AMS system required
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable juggling multiple timelines and priorities at once
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Oversee committee meetings intended to prepare for live educational workshops
- Collect presenter information for reproduction
- Organize and lead project meetings including kickoff, slide reviews, etc
- Work with graphic design team to develop meeting materials
- Collect slides from presenters and manage peer review process
- Collaborate with team members to develop online surveys and recordings
- Work with marketing team to ensure program meets audience generation deliverables
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.