Do you have 3+ years in managing projects and programs?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Program Manager for a Business Association. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Business Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Program Manager
DURATION: Temporary (2-3 weeks)
SCHEDULE: 37 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $19.00 – 21.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Program Manager will oversee the development for new and current pilots, doing market research on viable models, and testing new products that could aid small business owners. This person will also engage with the members to keep them updated on trends while also learning about new needs in the industry.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience managing projects, required
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- Experience working in a CRM required, Salesforce preferred
- Self-starter with an interest in economics, mathematics or social science
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Conduct research on online databases to aid in building a database that supports the members
- Research viable models/approaches for online programs and services
- Engage with members, informing them of new opportunities and programs and gaining their feedback
- Assess new software, such as bookkeeping and lending tools
- Keep project moving forward with respect to timelines, budgets and changing needs
- Other duties as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.