Do you have over 3 years of experience managing multiple platforms, including Salesforce?
Are you passionate about working for an organization advocating to improve the quality of life of working families?
We are currently in search of a nonprofit Program Support Associate for a Research and Advocacy Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a Full Time, Permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Research and Advocacy Nonprofit
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Program Support Associate
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $60,000 – 65,000/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Director of Knowledge Management, this position is responsible for performing a wide variety of specialized administrative functions and managing important processes and data. The candidate will manage the daily execution of core programmatic processes, such as setting up new members in Salesforce. They will record all member communications and maintain the content library. The candidate will be self-motivated, flexible, methodical, and someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment. This individual will be detail-oriented, a self-starter that loves processes and is eager to be an integral part of and growing team of hard-working and passionate professionals.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of working experience, preferably at a nonprofit that is either fast-paced, is a startup, or went through an organizational change
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience managing a relational database, Salesforce is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated history of using multiple platforms, such as MS Office, Slack, MailChimp, SharePoint and more
- Can quickly learn and use new systems
- Methodical and also able to adapt to new situations, and thrive in a growing and changing environment
- Ability to anticipate and assess any issues and escalate as needed with excellent communication skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Perform the day-to-day execution of programmatic and administrative processes relating to membership, advocacy and research
- Interact with members, setting them up in the database and assisting with renewals
- Maintain a methodical approach to processes in place but also support and changes and adapt to new processes as needed
- Maintain the printed and digital content libraries
- Collaborate across the team to ensure data and systems are being used efficiently
- Engage with the team and members in an enthusiastic, approachable and professional manner
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.