Are you a detailed-oriented Project Management professional? Are you interested in making a difference with a faith-based organization?
We are currently in search of a Project Manager for a Faith-Based Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Faith-Based
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Project Manager
SALARY: $70K – $85K
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Project Manager is responsible for pricing and cost analysis as well as managing tracking of various projects. This role will collaborate with multiple departments in the organization and will need to have excellent communication skills as well as a highly developed attention for detail. This is an exciting opportunity for a goal-oriented professional seeking to gain experience within an established organization.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or PMP Certification
- Passionate about making a difference in faith-based organization
- Strong computer skills: MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- Advanced written/verbal communications with an attention to detail
- Possess a high-level of persistence to see projects through completion
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Monitoring and tracking inventory, orders, purchasing, and pricing
- Preparing cost benefit analyses and reporting them to the executive team
- Creating and tracking the annual budget for purchasing and inventory
- Overseeing all mailings and the costs associated with printing/mailing
- Analyzing data for donor retention and creating a report for recommendations
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Project Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.