Do you have 2 years of experience managing Raiser’s Edge and NXT?
Are you passionate about healthcare?
We are currently in search of a nonprofit Raiser’s Edge Specialist for a Healthcare Nonprofit. The position is based in Alexandria, VA. This is a Full Time, Permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Nonprofit
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Raiser’s Edge Specialist
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $50,000 – 55,000/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Director of Donor Relations, this position is responsible for managing and monitoring the daily use of the fundraising database, Raiser’s Edge and NXT. The candidate will train and support the team in the use of RE, ensuring proper utilization. They will provide guidance to the team on the use of the database and develop strategy for the best use of the database. The candidate will be humble, hungry, smart, and work as an effective team member. This individual will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be excited to bring their database knowledge to a fast-paced, growing team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience managing Raiser’s Edge, NXT and Luminate Online
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Background working in a nonprofit and understands the process of development
- Experience designing development queries and overseeing data integrity
- Possesses strong attention to detail and has excellent organizational skills
- Problem-solver that can work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Oversee general management of daily use of Raiser’s Edge
- Pull lists and reports as needed, designing queries
- Develop and implement strategy to ensure the best use of the database
- Train the team in the use of RE and drive utilization, assessing what the team needs
- Oversee the part-time employee responsible for data entry
- Ensure data integrity and develop processes for users to effectively use the donor database
- Provide cross-functional support to the development team
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.