Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service over the phone and in person?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Receptionist for a School. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: School
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Stadium Armory)
POSITION TITLE: Receptionist
DURATION: Temporary (Ongoing)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will provide front desk and HR support by tracking various data and assisting the general public.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ year of administrative experience, including data entry required
- Excellent attention to detail
- ADP experience a plus
- Experience supporting an executive team preferred
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Answer and redirect incoming calls
- Greet and welcome visitors
- Perform various HR data entry functions such as entering confidential employee information
- Update spreadsheets regularly
- Ensure the office is clean and orderly
- Assist with planning and facilitating staff trainings
- Assist executive team with administrative tasks as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.