We are currently in search of a Recruiter for a nonprofit health-related organization with a focus on the underserved, located in Hayward, CA. This is a permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Health-Related Nonprofit Organization
LOCATION: Hayward, CA
POSITION TITLE: Recruiter
Is This Your Dream Job? The Recruiter is responsible for and oversees all aspects of full-cycle recruitment and hiring for a nonprofit health-related organization. This role works closely with the Chief Medical Officer and with other key staff members.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-5+ years of experience recruiting, sourcing and interviewing candidates; nonprofit experience a plus
- Knowledge of employment laws and HR best practices, ability to hold confidentiality, negotiating experience a plus
- A genuine interest in healthcare or nonprofit operations, eager to learn
- A problem solver who is resourceful, creative and who has a sense of urgency when needed
- A self-starter with initiative, able to work independently, likes to network and build relationships
- Comfortable using CRM database
- Excellent customer service for and ability to build trust with internal and external contacts
- Strong decision-making ability and communication in challenging situations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to build the trust and respect of internal and external contacts
- A driver’s license and valid insurance
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Create and execute sourcing strategy to meet staffing needs
- Reimagine and lead the recruitment efforts
- Conduct full cycle recruitment -in sourcing, screening, providing tours, reference checks, making verbal offers, drafting offer letters, negotiating and hiring
- Develop a creative recruitment strategy to focus on retention in addition to increasing and maintaining staff of qualified candidates
- Develop collaborative relationships with external partners to create candidate pipelines
- Research and recommend participation in conferences, job fairs, and Clinical & Dental Recruitment events
- Continue to evaluate and adjust candidate selection criteria and communicate changes to hiring manager and HR
- Manage Applicant Tracking System internally
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Recruiter” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.