Do you have 2+ years of data tracking and analysis experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Research Assistant for an International Advocacy Organization. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Advocacy Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Research Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~2-3 months)
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $18.00-$19.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Research Assistant will support the Monitoring and Evaluations team during a particularly busy time by managing and tracking data sets from surveys for reporting purposes. Additionally, this person will help create visualizations of that data.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2+ years of data tracking and/or analysis experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s a plus
- Prior experience with research and reporting a plus
- Proven mastery of Excel required; experience with Power BI a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Prepare data for export by cleaning, organizing and filtering for errors
- Manage data files, code and generate samples
- Assist in building new surveys as needed
- Create data visuals for program reporting using Power BI
- Support M&E team in additional tasks as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.