Do you have experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Marketing Associate for a Healthcare Organization. The position is based in Rockville, MD. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Organization
LOCATION: Rockville, MD
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Associate
DURATION: Temporary (~4 months)
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $24.00-25.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Marketing Associate will work on a team to create and track project deliverables. This person will also be responsible for making website updates, using marketing copy to advertise events and using templates in Adobe Creative Suite to create materials. This could be a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-6 years of marketing and communications experience required
- InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop proficiency required
- Proven experience working in a deadline-driven marketing environment managing project deliverables required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- High level of attention to detail required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Format marketing content for publication
- Write content and using marketing copy to encourage people to attend conferences
- Manage marketing project timelines for associations
- Keep track of marketing calendar by planning ahead to complete projects by deadlines
- Make website updates as needed
- Some graphic design as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.