Do you have administrative experience in a sales environment?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Sales Assistant for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Sales Assistant
DURATION: Temporary, Ongoing
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00-17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Sales Assistant will support the Sales Agent with entering, tracking and reporting data on leads, clients and contracts. This person will be key in improving efficiency and service to customers.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years of office experience required
- Experience working in publishing and/or sales preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite required, SharePoint and/or AMS experience a plus
- Proactive, motivated and a go-getter
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Track data on sales leads, clients and contracts in NetForum
- Prepare presentations and reports using Excel, PowerBI and PowePoint for use by Sales Agent
- Provide follow-through on interactions with clients such as mailing books, samples of work and PDF links as directed
- Track inventory, ordering new materials when needed
- Schedule client meetings and coordinate logistics
- Assist in lead generation for materials produced by various departments
- Ensure timely registration as needed for trade shows and book fairs
- Track client payments in conjunction with Finance Department
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.