Are you passionate about working in healthcare and medical education?
Do you have 10+ years of experience in survey research, statistical analysis and data presentation?
We are currently in search of a Senior Director of Research for a Medical Education Nonprofit. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a Full Time, Permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Medical Education Nonprofit
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Senior Director of Research
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $130,000 – 140,000/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Chief Policy Officer and supervising a Data Analyst, this position is responsible for developing a research agenda, collaborating on research projects and overseeing the publication of data reports. The candidate will fulfill data requests, update statistical reports, maintain data quality and prepare presentations for national conferences. The person will have a strong research-based background. The candidate will be an organized and deadline-driven individual that has a strong sense of independence that is excited to spear-head this dual-focused position.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in survey research, statistical analysis and database management
- Strong background in working with large data files and planning/executing studies involving research design, data reporting, and report writing
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated ability to develop a research agenda and manage multiple projects
- Experience with Oracle SQL/PL SQL, Crystal Reports, Tableau, MS Office
- Excellent communications and time management skills
- Medical education or healthcare background a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Support Board of Directors and Research Committees to design and implement a research agenda, promote research collaboration, build partnerships and present on research findings at national conferences
- Help to design and manage database systems, maintaining data quality and supervising data collection through surveys
- Update statistical reports and spearhead distribution of reports and publications
- Assist the CPO in planning and preparing meetings
- Supervise the Data Analyst in preparation of reports
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not the best fit for you?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.