Do you have 2+ years of social media management experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Social Media Assistant for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Bethesda, MD. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Social Media Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~7 months)
SCHEDULE: 15 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $19.00 – $22.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Social Media Assistant will support the Clinical Affairs department in creating content for various social media platforms. The schedule is flexible, during regular business hours.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2+ years of social media management experience
- Able to manage content calendars
- Strong writing skills required
- Familiarity with creating audio/video clips preferred
- Background in healthcare a plus
- Dreamweaver, Hootsuite, Sprout Social and Tweetdeck experience a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assist the Communications Division to create interactive digital media content
- Collaborate on editorial calendar
- Develop content across social media platforms based on existing material
- Create audio and video content for social media as needed
- Monitor and report on social media metrics
- Research emerging social media platforms, trends and opportunities
- Implement social media optimization strategies and best practices to increase traffic and engagement for all platforms
- Promote brand standards and adhere to editorial style across all social media channels
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you d