Do you have 1+ year of administrative support experience?
Are you deadline-driven and comfortable working independently?
We are currently in search of a Virtual Administrative Assistant for a Healthcare Association. The position is REMOTE. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: REMOTE (EST location preferred)
POSITION TITLE: Virtual Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~3 months)
SCHEDULE: 20 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $16.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Virtual Administrative Assistant will support a Vice President with day to day tasks such as scheduling meetings, expense reporting and general communication. The VP is located in Philadelphia. Preference given to candidates located within the same time zone. All candidates must be able to file an I-9 in person in DC, CHI or SF.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 year of nonprofit administrative support experience required
- Prior executive level support highly preferred
- MS Office Suite and Google Suite experience required, Salesforce a plus
- Superior communication skills required
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Communicating with members of the community to set meetings for the VP
- Confirming day-of meeting details and preparing necessary materials
- Manage expense reporting for the VP
- Updating contacts in Salesforces as needed
- Managing general administrative tasks
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.