Do you have 3+ years of experience in administrative support?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Office Assistant for an Educational Organization. The position is based in Arlington, VA. This is a full-time, temporary assignment
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Organization
LOCATION: Arlington, VA (Rosslyn)
POSITION TITLE: Office Assistant
DURATION: Temporary, May 20th-24th
SCHEDULE: 35-40 hours
HOURLY PAY: $17.00 – 19.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Office Assistant will play a critical role in the success of the organization’s Board Meeting. They will be prepping and organizing materials for the meeting.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience providing admin support to senior leadership
- Possesses a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative problem solver
- Excels at stress management
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Formatting, printing, and collating paperwork and materials
- Creating nametags, sign-in sheets, and table tents
- Coordinating catering, refreshments, and local travel day of meeting
- Set-up and clean-up day of meeting
- Assisting in any tasks assigned by senior leadership
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.