Are you a detail-oriented administrative and operations professionals with experience in office moves? Do you feel passionately about supporting nonprofits that work for underserved youth?
We are currently in search of an Office Move Coordinator for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Jose, CA. This is a temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Jose, CA
POSITION TITLE: Office Move Coordinator
SALARY: Dependent on Experience
HOURS: Part-Time Variable, Flexible
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Office Move Coordinator, you will support the organization in two office moves happening throughout the Bay Area. You will liaise between staff members and stakeholders, and facilitate conversations with vendors. You will use your strong organizational talents to ensure the needs of the organization are met, and the moves proceed seamlessly.
- Expertise in nonprofit operations or administrative work
- 1+ year of nonprofit operations or administrative work
- Exposure to MS Office Suite and working with diverse populations
- Working knowledge of an office move process
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent time management skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Creating and maintaining move plans alongside a team
- Proceed as a point of contact for external vendors
- Coordinating with appropriate stakeholders and site members to facilitate the move process
- Work with national IT team to build out IT infrastructure
- Manage day-of logistics
- Additional projects as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office Move Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.