Do you have a strong background in Zoom Meetings and Webinars?
We are currently in search of an Online Learning Education Coordinator for an Environmental Nonprofit. The position is based in Ashburn, VA. This is a temporary, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Environmental Nonprofit
LOCATION: Ashburn, VA (half in person/half remote)
POSITION TITLE: Online Learning Education Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary, through October
SCHEDULE: Full-Time, M-F 9am-5pm EST
HOURLY PAY: $15-17/hourly
Is This Your Dream Job? The Education Coordinator will maintain active online learning materials, including managing the learning management system (LMS), handling customer service, and compiling data for strategic planning purposes. They will maintain the Zoom meeting calendar and serve as the production specialist for live events, including offering live technical assistance.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Will have a strong background in Customer Service
· Zoom Meeting and Zoom Webinar Expertise
· Experience with MS Office Suite, Adobe Premier, and LSM software preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Will be high energy and excited to work as a team player
· Access to high speed internet required for virtual events
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Producing online live events including frequent webinars, conference streaming, and virtual conferences
· Creating and editing videos for online courses
· Maintaining current course content and make suggestions for future programming
· Working with various internal and external stakeholders
· Assisting in training volunteers on public speaking and virtual event practices
· Spearheading virtual conferences, doing introductions, clicking through slides, offering technical assistance
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Education Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that
we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad