We are currently in search of a Partnership Manager for a Human Services nonprofit organization. This position can be based in Denver, CO, Salt Lake City, UT, or Detroit, MI. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Human Services Nonprofit
LOCATION: Denver, Salt Lake City, Boise, or Detroit
POSITION TITLE: Partnership Manager
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Partnerships, your work will entail adding new corporate partners and expanding existing relationships for both cause marketing campaigns and an employee volunteer program. You are a nimble, self-starter with demonstrated competence in both the non-profit and for-profit space. Your ability to communicate clearly and establish rapport with high-level corporate partners is rock-solid, and you are adept at quickly building rapport, exceeding goals, and taking ownership over your work. This is a wonderful opportunity to for someone looking to grow with an innovative organization that is making a difference in the lives of a vulnerable population. As the Partnership Manager of the Western Region, you will work remotely.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance for employees and their dependents
- 401(k) Plan for employees
- Generous paid time off
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Professional development training and mentoring
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Advanced computer skills; experience with SAP Concur, Salesforce, Asana, preferred
- Experience prospecting and cultivating successful corporate partnerships; proven track record of meeting or exceeding fundraising goals
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal) skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with c-level and otherwise well-known individuals
- Outstanding customer service and/or client service skills
- Open to moderate travel
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage all aspects of the organization’s outreach program to potential and existing corporate partners
- Identify and seek new partners with shared values to secure creative long-term relationships; work with existing clients to acquire new accounts and expand current partnerships
- Organize and execute donor events
- Represent organization at conferences and networking events
- Maintain leads and client records in Salesforce
- Direct volunteers at events in conjunction with the account support team and other staff
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Partnership Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.