Are you well versed in supporting causes that leave a positive impact on the community? Have you spent time serving as a liaison between an organization and their community partners?
We are currently in search of a Payment Manager for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Payment Manager
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Payment Manager, you will provide administrative support to the organization’s programmatic department. You will serve as a point of contact for clients and be in charge of payments and provider eligibility inquiries. You will be a liaison for external partners and connect them with clients. You will manage all activities in the accounts payable function. You are passionate about social causes and ready to dive into a team who serves their community.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Providing administrative support and coordination to clients served within programs
- Review applicable accounting reports and accounts payable register to ensure accuracy
- Plan, assign, direct, and evaluate the work of subordinates
- Act as a liaison between staff, external partners and clients
- Build relationships with other departments within the organization, utilizing their tools to support clients
- Design and implement trainings for staff that align with the organizations mission
- Build measures for analyzing program data, and effectively share results
- Adhere to all laws and policies regarding confidentiality, ethics, contractual agreements and the like
You Are Encouraged to Apply If:
- 2-5 years of Administrative experience, including calendaring, scheduling and data entry
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Spanish highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting accountants, clients, and upper management
- High energy personality with a diligence to complete work efficiently
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Suite proficiency
- Compassionate and sensitive to cultural variances
We’d love to hear from you.
We’re a full-service staffing firm that works exclusively with nonprofit organizations. From our three offices in San Francisco, Chicago, and Washington, D.C., we empower our clients to achieve their missions by matching them with top-notch professionals — from temporary workers to C-Level executives, and everything in between.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Resident Services Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.