Do you have experience processing applications?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Program Assistant for a Community Improvement Organization. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Community Improvement Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Program Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~2 months)
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will facilitate the processing of grant applications. This includes answering questions by applicants and following up on any incomplete applications. This position is great for early career professionals who are available to begin immediately after the New Year.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience processing high volume of applications preferred
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Patient, detail oriented and a team player
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Answer applicant questions about grant application and provide guidance as needed
- Process incoming applications, checking for missing/incorrect information
- File and pass onto the appropriate staff member
- Enter data into Salesforce on applicants
- Conduct research and outreach to potential applicants to inform them of the opportunity (as needed/desired)
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Program Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.