Do you have at least 3 years of experience in a fast-paced, team-oriented, deadline-driven professional environment?
Do you possess strong project management and planning skills and excellent attention to detail?
Do you have outstanding communication skills?
We are currently in search of a Program Assistant for an Association. The position is based in Northern Chicagoland. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Northern Chicagoland
POSITION TITLE: Program Assistant
DURATION: Full-Time, Permanent
SALARY: $45,000 – $50,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Program Assistant is responsible for tracking speaker information for a range of association meetings, focus sessions, and other events.
Our client is a member-driven, international association of business professionals.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation, PTO and Sick time
- Several other additional benefits included
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Will possess at least 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced, team-oriented, deadline-driven professional environment.
- Will possess with strong project management and planning skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Must have outstanding communication skills and be focused on providing exceptional customer service.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook, is required.
- Travel to Annual Meetings as needed (includes international travel)
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assisting with Speakers Bureau call for recommendations for all meetings
- Managing the speaker ethic and executive committee approval process for all meetings
- Maintaining speaker database content and generating reports as requested
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Program Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.