Are you fluent in Spanish?
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Are you targeting a full time, remote role in your job search?
We are currently in search of a Program Assistant for an Educational Association. This is a remote, full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Association
LOCATION: Remote (DC)
POSITION TITLE: Program Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (3+ months)
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $16.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Program Assistant works directly with students that have applied to summer internships with partner organizations. Once internship selections have been made, the program assistant helps facilitate logistics between the student and the organization. Spanish fluency (written and verbal) is a requirement for this position as you will need to utilize this skill when connecting with students. This is a remote role (Chicago candidates welcome), looking to get the ideal professional started ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years of Program or Customer Service experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Spanish fluency is required
- Excellent customer service skills required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assist with processing internship applications; formatting materials and sending to decision-makers
- Following up with students for missing pieces of information or regarding next steps
- Assist with logistical arrangements for all internship opportunities; including housing/travel arrangements where needed
- Answer any questions from applicants and selected students regarding the internship program over the phone and via email
- Utilize Spanish language skills when conversing with applicants/students
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.