Are you passionate about global health advocacy?
Are you a strong communicator experienced with social media?
We are currently in search of a Program Associate for a Global Health Organization. The position is based in Washington, D.C. This is a Permanent, Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Global Health Advocacy Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (remote to start)
POSITION TITLE: Program Associate
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $42,000 – $45,000 with excellent benefits
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: Reporting to the Director, this role is responsible for providing administrative and program support to the team and being the go-to person for the Director. The candidate will support and plan meetings, conduct research, and produce presentations. The ideal candidate will be professional, proactive, and take initiative. This candidate will also oversee internal and external communications such as social media, they must be an excellent writer. The candidate will be a go-getter with strong attention to detail and someone that is passionate about international development issues.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in the nonprofit sector
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong communications, writing, and social media skills
- Experience organizing events and meetings
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with many projects and deadlines
- Passionate about advocacy work as it relates to global health
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide administrative and program support to the team and Director, supporting and planning meetings, being the first point of contact for the organization, and analyzing materials and policy documents
- Lead social media, newsletter, and other communications
- Assist in reporting and tracking deliverables
- Conduct research on relevant issues, providing reports as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Global Program Associate” in the subject line.