Do you have 1-2 years of program coordinator experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Program Coordinator for a Social Services Organization.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Evanston, IL
POSITION TITLE: Program Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary, on-going
SCHEDULE: Part-time (Monday through Saturday 10:00 am – 1:30 pm)
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Program Coordinator will support the organization by coordinating schedules, and client orders, along with working on special projects with the Volunteer Coordinator and Executive Director. This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently unemployed and looking to start a new position ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years of experience in program coordination
- High school diploma, required
- Experience in working in the Social Services field, preferred
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite, preferred
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance, and access to an automobile
- Must be very organized with attention to detail
- Must have outgoing, positive communication skills
- Ability to act quickly and effectively
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Reliable, team player with a passion for mission-driven work
How you will spend your day:
- Recruit clients through online posts, sample tables, distribution of literature and relationships with area discharge planners/care managers in conjunction with the Volunteer Coordinator
- Perform client intakes ensuring complete data is gathered and recorded
- Maintain all client information in all software and documents
- Work on special projects with the Executive Director.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Program Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to