Do you have strong project management experience? Are you passionate about social justice? Do you have a high attention to detail? Do you have experience implementing management systems?
We are currently in search of a Program Manager for a Social Justice Nonprofit. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a Permanent, Full-Time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Justice Nonprofit
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Program Manager – Organizing & Partnerships focus
DURATION: Permanent, Full -Time
SALARY: $80K – $90K Commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job? TheProgram Manager will support the Chief of Organizing in ensuring priority deliverables for the Organizing & Partnerships division are met to drive critical programmatic work forward. The Program Manager is focused on the internal administrative management needs that arise from the agenda the Chief of Organizing sets. This is a detail-oriented position that’s focused on keeping the work moving and removing bottlenecks, tracking deliverables, supporting internal communication, and effective calendar management to keep team members on task and ensure the Chief of Organizing’s time and attention is focused on priority matters, as well as responsivity and efficiency in the execution of the work. Accordingly, this position will help to drive a wide range of activities in collaboration with the Chief of Organizing on a daily basis to ensure all division needs are met.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years’ work experience in public policy, advocacy, or mission driven nonprofit organization;
- A keen interest, experience and/or training in developing and implementing management systems and strategies for large organizations.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, listen and learn from feedback, make decisions in accordance with established policies and see projects through to completion.
- Experience working effectively in a fast-paced environment with remote staff.
- Highly professional attitude, strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence required
- Experience with MS Office, Slack, Asana or other project management software, G Suite.
- Executive level support including calendar management & superior note taking
- Sense of humor is a plus.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop agendas, attend meetings, take notes, and track action items for daily and weekly Organizing & Partnerships division meetings, including team specific, state-based and campaign, and consultant meetings, as well as staff 1:1s/check-ins as identified.
- Support the Chief of Organizing in calendar management, relaying scheduling needs, and ensuring meeting preparation and details are tracked.
- Work closely with Organizing & Partnerships division staff members to track team specific and program-wide priorities.
- Partner with the Grants & Contracts team on the execution of contracts for the Organizing & Partnerships division’sconsultants and vendors, as needed.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to Pwoods@cnpstaffing.com with “O&P Program Manager” in the subject line.