Have you successfully managed programs in the nonprofit sector?
Are you extremely detail oriented?
Do you have impeccable communications skills?
We are currently in search of a Program Manager for an Advocacy Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, permanent role.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Advocacy Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Program Manager
POTENTIAL SALARY: $55K-65K
Is This Your Dream Job? The Program Manager will provide leadership and subject matter expertise in education, research and other areas as deemed relevant to the organization. This person will serve as the content lead responsible for operations, oversight, planning and reporting on multiple programs within the organization.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years program management experience (including evaluation methods and procedures)
- Collaborative; a self-starter
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop and disseminate informational materials such as research briefs, articles, white papers and reports on program areas as well as emerging and critical topics within the field
- Develop and refine metrics to track program performance and pursue best practices
- Research and identify opportunities for new programs and services
- Support program-related advocacy, communications and membership efforts
- Be a representative at conferences, trainings and professional events
- Assist with National Conference themes, tracks and presentations
- Supervise Research and Program Administrator
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Program Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.