Do you have 3 years of experience in managing programs for an association?
Are you passionate about improving health care for others?
We are currently in search of a Programs Manager for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Arlington, VA. This is a Full Time, Permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
POSITION TITLE: Programs Manager
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $70,000 – 75,000/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Vice President, this position is responsible for overseeing the programs offered to the organization’s members. This is the organization’s first-ever programs manager and an exciting opportunity to both continue and launch new programs. The candidate will engage with members, liaison between committees, and develop membership survey programs. They will also implement strategies to evaluate and measure program and activity success. The candidate will be an interpersonal and collaborative individual that has a strong attention to detail and can comfortably handle multiple projects and deadlines.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in coordinating and managing programs
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience working in an association
- Comfortable liaising between committees
- A self-starter that is organized, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects and work in a goal-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Advanced experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Prezi
- Experience with surveys is a big plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Collaborate with the team to develop membership programs
- Measure program success and activities, developing and implementing evaluation strategies
- Engage with members
- Liaison with committees and keep a high level of communication
- Work with the marketing team to promote programs
- Create and launch new programs for the organization
- Travel involved, approximately 15%
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not the best fit for you?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.