Do you have 2+ years of experience in data entry and project coordination?
We are currently in search of a Project Assistant for an Education Organization. The position is remote. This is a Temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Education Organization
POSITION TITLE: Project Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~2 months)
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $16.00-$17.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Project Assistant will report to the Director of Digital Operations and will serve as the eyes and ears for a website launch taking place in December. This organization is looking for an individual who is passionate about coordinating details and assisting with a large and high-profile project.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-4 years of experience in data-driven administrative and project coordination
- Prior experience with website launches a plus
- HS Diploma/GED required
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with managing schedules required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to switch gears with short notice, and work under pressure
- Strong understanding and adaptability with technology
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Act as a liaison to the Director and the CMS Lead, representing the Digital Operations side of the website launch
- Based on the project scope/requirements, work with Director to translate them into actionable tasks
- Schedule and assign tasks by working with the Director and Project Managers
- Coordinate project activities, resources and vendors according to schedule
- Coordinate logistics of meetings for the Director and his internal/external stakeholders/teams
- Compose and manage correspondence and updates on behalf of the Director
- Support the Director and ensure all project’s workstreams are delivered on-time and within scope
- Document details/objectives in appropriate apps and tools (Slack, Confluence, JIRA, Office 365, etc.)
- Report issues and escalate to the Director as needed
- Participate in project and team meetings, demos, and discussions
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “IT Project” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.