Do you have experience with prospect research?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Prospect Researcher for a Healthcare Foundation. The position is based in Clarksburg, MD. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Foundation
LOCATION: Clarksburg, MD (must have a vehicle)
POSITION TITLE: Prospect Researcher
DURATION: Temporary (~2-3 months)
SCHEDULE: ~24 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $20.00 – $22.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will support a larger Development team with identifying potential donors to reach out to.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 1+ year with prospect research
- Understanding of different fundraising streams and how they work
- Previous foundation work a plus
- Strong writing skills
- Must be willing to travel to Clarksburg, MD at least 2 days/week
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Identify and research potential donors to determine their philanthropic capabilities
- Create profiles on these donors with information that will help the development team understand their background and interests
- Participate in strategy meetings as needed
- Research current donors as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Prospect Researcher” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.