Are you an organized and determined project manager? Are you looking to grow within the DC Policy sector?
We are currently in search of a Public Policy Research (PPR) Operations Manager for Healthcare Advocacy and Membership Organization. The position is based in Alexandra, VA. This is a Full Time, Permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Advocacy and Membership Organization
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
POSITION TITLE: Public Policy Research (PPR) Operations Manager
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $70,000 – $82,000/annually
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Public Policy Research, the PPR Operations Manager will have the opportunity to support the structural and operations deliverables for the PPR team. The successful candidate will have strong experience with project management, and have established and implemented business operations. This is a newly created position.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of experience working in project management and business operations, policy experience is a plus
- Strong administrative background, and excited to continue that work and add value to a team
- Familiarity with Noodlepod, and also open and excited to learn new technological platforms
- Working knowledge of WebEx and/or Zoom
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently
- Proven ability to hold team members accountable to project deadlines
- Considers themselves a “go-getter” and is passionate about provided access to underserved populations
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Keep track of deadlines and deliverables, host and manage PPR meetings
- Work with legislative and health policy committee staff members on all aspects of committee meetings, in conjunction with the office manager
- Provide logistical support for the SVP of PPR and regulatory affairs staff
- Manage the contract process for federal, state, and regulatory affairs
- Serve as a liaison to the Office of the President and provide weekly administrative updates
- Manage Noodlepod sites and other groups as needed, to include managing invitations and monitor activity and refresh content as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.