Are you a Raiser’s Edge Database Specialist with a soft spot for animals in need?
We are currently in search of a Raiser’s Edge Database Manager for a Service Organization. The position is based in Chicago, IL. This is a full-time, temporary-to-permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Service Organization
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Database Manager
DURATION: Full-Time, Temporary-to-Permanent
SALARY: $17.00 – $22.00/hr; Commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Raiser’s Edge Database Manager is part of a team that ensures CRM data is accurate and best practices are being followed. The Manager is tasked with the responsibility of seeing that data is queried and generated properly for the organization.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years of experience with Raisers Edge NXT, Rallybound, Luminate, Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous management experience required
- Tech savvy
- Outstanding written and personal communication skills, with great attention to detail
- Energetic team player who encompasses a friendly, helpful demeanor
- Must be organized and an excellent multi-tasker
- Dedication to animal welfare strongly preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Utilizing file segmentation to pull direct marketing lists for campaigns, mailings, and emails, with an eye to increased response and retention rates
- Working with direct mail vendor to gather analysis and reports on progress and results, implementing solicitation strategies to meet campaign goals
- Pulling monthly reports tracking financials and progress to goals
- Working with the Communications team to edit copy and create acknowledgment letters to correspond with direct mail campaigns
- Overseeing acknowledgement processes for all gifts of $500 and below with third party vendor
- Supporting community, donor and special events, assisting with logistics, taking RSVPs, tracking engagement in Raiser’s Edge
- Facilitating supporter and community calls and inquiries
- Supporting and facilitating online fundraising and cultivation emails for third party fundraising, special events, Giving Groups and other major giving donor programs as needed
- Actively cleaning and managing database
- Managing all online giving through Rallybound platform
- Processing and acknowledging all Third Party donations
- Acknowledging select $500+ online donations with thank you call or handwritten note
- Managing Vehicle Donation Program, including processing and acknowledging donations
- Processing constituent updates in Luminate plugin and running Luminate transaction reports all General Donations
- Overseeing accuracy of information being imported from ancillary applications; processing updates and identify errors
- Assisting in opening and processing daily incoming mail and tallying batches
- Assisting with general batch processing when needed
- Serving as support for incoming phone calls and donor inquiries
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Raiser’s Edge Database Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.