Do you have at least 3 years’ experience working with Raiser’s Edge?
Are you a wiz at database management?
We are currently in search of a Raiser’s Edge Database Specialist for a Museum. This position is based in Chicago, IL
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Raiser’s Edge Database Manager
DURATION: Temporary, Part-Time (3 days/week)
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Raiser’s Edge Database Specialist reports to the Director of Operations, External Affairs and will assist with Raiser’s Edge management.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience in Raiser’s Edge required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Ability to think creatively to problem solve data management issues; quick learning style
- Ability to work independently and work effectively with a team
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Responsible for maintenance of records in the Raiser’s Edge database
- Create and provide queries, reports, correspondence and mailing lists from database
- Serves as liaison for staff in creating specialized reports, statistics, and mailing lists
- Develop and manage data analysis as it relates to fundraising and membership
- Provide support to requests from the finance department for monthly revenue reports and other financial data related to fundraising and membership as needed
- Audits data for accuracy and improvement
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.