Are you an experienced Administrative professional? Do you have experience with management, clerical tasks, and the front desk? Are you passionate about applying your skill set to support a good cause?
We are currently in search of a Administrative Assistant for a Social Service. The position is based in Sausalito, CA. This is a Temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Sausalito, CA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
Is This Your Dream Job? As an administrative assistant, you will greet, welcome and direct visitors appropriately. You will fulfill administrative duties such as answering telephones and managing mail distribution. You will effectively anticipate the needs of the team and provide all of the support requested of you.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-5 years of administrative experience
- AA Degree preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Suite proficiency
- Handle high-pressure faculty challenges
- Data entry experience preferred
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them and answering inquiries
- Providing administrative support maximizing effectiveness by maintaining contacts, ensuring deadlines are met and prioritization
- Maintaining telecommunication system by following instructions
- Handling phone lines while also writing correspondence in the forms of letters and emails
- Act as a liaison between Director, team and clients
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks
- Performing regular data entry, as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.