Do you have experience in full-cycle recruitment for a nonprofit organization?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Recruiter for a Scientific Association. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Scientific Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC (McPherson Square)
POSITION TITLE: Recruiter
DURATION: Temporary (~6-8 weeks)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $21.00-$26.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will manage the full-cycle recruitment process to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions, interns and temporary employees.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3+ years of recruitment experience; especially within a nonprofit organization
- Able to multi task and manage tight deadlines
- Experience with UltiPro a plus; other HRIS systems welcome
- Familiarity with other HR-related tasks a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Conduct recruitment efforts for all open positions including exempt, non-exempt, interns and temporary employees,
- Establish HR partnerships with key customers
- Track all recruitment efforts in HRIS system
- Course for candidates using social media, job boards, internet sourcing and other technical means
- On-board new hires including new-hire orientations and paperwork
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state regulations
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Recruiter” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.