Are you passionate about providing resources to underserved youth preparing for their careers? Are you experience in recruiting for fast paced organizations?
We are currently in search of a Recruiter for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in Downtown Los Angeles, CA. This is a temporary, full-time assignment
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: Downtown Los Angeles, CA
POSITION TITLE: Recruiter
HOURS: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (M-F)
DURATION: 2-4 months, potential temp to perm
Is This Your Dream Job? The Recruiter will support the HR team in posting jobs, hiring and onboarding new staff as they transition their organization. You will bring your recruiting experience to this team and jump in with a positive attitude. You will source candidates at all levels within the organization and help the organization continue its upward growth trajectory.
- Expertise in recruiting, especially remote and senior-level searches
- 4+ years of recruitment experience, nonprofit preferred
- Exposure to job posting sites and passive applicant sourcing
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database systems
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems
- Flexible, friendly personality with strong time-management skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Drafting and posting job descriptions for new roles within the organization
- Assisting in interviewing candidates
- Sourcing out candidates to fill roles in the organization
- Fulfilling HRIS systems with new hire information
- Juggling multiple high priority, search-related tasks concurrently
- Performing other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Recruiter” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.