Do you want to help job seekers find gainful employment within the nonprofit sector? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to help others while growing yourself professionally? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to prioritize multiple deadlines?
We are currently in search of a Recruiter for our Permanent Division of Careers In Nonprofits! The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Careers In Nonprofits is a growing, fast-paced and team-oriented company who has been making a difference in the nonprofit community since 2006. We’ve received Best of Staffing for the 5th year in a row, for client and placed talent satisfaction. In addition, Careers In Nonprofits was named among the Best Professional Recruiting Firms for 2018.
ORGANIZATION: Careers In Nonprofits
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA (Union Square)
POSITION TITLE: Recruiter, Permanent Division
SCHEDULE: Full-time (M-F, typical hours are 8:30am-5:30pm)
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job? We’re looking for smart, humble, driven, and results-oriented people to join our San Francisco team! Our Recruiters manage the full cycle recruiting process which includes sourcing resumes, phone screening, and interviewing qualified nonprofit professional candidates to develop a strong candidate pool for permanent opportunities. This person is also responsible for conducting sales outreach and developing a pipeline of new business with nonprofit organizations and associations in the San Francisco Bay Area. This person recommends and places strong candidates within our client’s organizations and manages client accounts in an effective and efficient fashion, providing a high level of customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or related field, preferred
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced Recruiting or Sales environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience working with a Customer Management System is preferred
- Ability to think critically, remain well-organized, and prioritize tasks on competing deadlines
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Skilled in meeting multiple goals and expectations
- Positive, hardworking individual; strong interpersonal skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Calling prospective clients to develop a pipeline of business to contribute to the Permanent Division
- Consulting with nonprofits to understand their needs for internal hires
- Sourcing and interviewing (phone and in-person) job seekers at a variety of skill and experience levels
- Recommending job seekers to nonprofit clients for position openings
- Providing ongoing support to nonprofit clients and candidates throughout the duration of the hiring process
- Scheduling meetings and visits with current and prospective clients
- Posting/marketing job descriptions to relevant outlets, including social media
- Writing job descriptions and candidate summaries to present to clients
- Conducting professional reference checks and completing on-boarding paperwork for placed candidates
- Handling and filing confidential job seeker paperwork
- Entering accurate and informational data into our company database
- Other duties as assigned, in support of the Permanent Division and SF Office
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Recruiter – SF” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.