Are you passionate about serving vulnerable populations?
We are currently in search of a Resident Assistant for a Human Services Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Human Services Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Resident Assistant
SCHEDULE: 11pm-7am (Tues-Fri) or 3pm-11pm (Thurs-Mon)
HOURLY PAY: $15.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Resident Assistant works directly with vulnerable populations in a residential setting, building rapport and helping to enforce program rules.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 year of experience directly serving vulnerable populations required
- Experience in residential facility preferred
- Has a warm, compassionate demeanor and serves with care
- Crisis management skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop rapport with each resident through routine contact and communication
- Ensuring residents complete their daily tasks and chores
- Provide administrative assistance to residents
- Communicate with staff for general office needs
- Immediately report serious incidents and respond appropriately to other resident needs
- Participate in all-staff meetings and trainings as required
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Resident Assistant (Time Available)” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.